The Lidia Palm Hat features a cotton woven band with muted and neon, multicolored stripes. Each one is handmade from palm fronds of the banks of the Chixoy River by our Guatemala female artisans.
This hat collection is both sustainable and a fair trade partnership. With every hat purchase you make, we are able to continue sending orders to our talented partners giving them the means to support their families.
- Permanent woven band attached to crown of hat
- Hat Brim measures 3 3/4" wide
- Crown of hat measures 4 1/2" tall
- XS/S measures approx. 55-57cm
- M/L measures approx. 58-59cm